Crabbing Pier Reminder
We have now come upon another season of Crabbing and I thought it would be wise to send out a reminder email to those who take advantage of this wonderful amenity The Parke offers. A few things to remember:
- ALL Crab Pots must be marked with the owners name and address.
- Prior to any Resident placing a Crab Pot at the Pier, you MUST register with the staff for your specific designated week. Usually, you are required to come to the Clubhouse and sign your name in the book. Due to COVID-19 and the social distancing regulations, if you would like to sign up, please call the office and the staff will put your name in the time slot you requested.
- Residents are permitted to register for ONE week at a time. Multiple week registrations are NOT permitted.
- Only TWO Crab Pots are allowed at the Pier at any given time, so please keep that in mind when you call to reserve your spot.
- Crabbing Season starts April 1st and ends December 31st each year.
Any Crab Pot found at the Pier that does not comply with the MD DNR Regulations and the Parke Association Regulations, will be removed from the Pier and disposed of. If you currently have a Crab Pot at the Pier and you have not registered, please call the Office Staff right away. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact the Office.