With the cases of COVID-19 rising, we would like to remind you of the following:
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the virus is thought to spread mainly between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet) through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. If you experience symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, coughing or shortness of breath), please stay home and contact your health care provider. DO NOT go into the Mail Pavilion if you have these symptoms or if you have come in contact with anyone with these symptoms.
- Stay home if you have respiratory symptoms (coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath) and/or a temperature above 100.4 F.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, elbow, or shoulder (not the bare hands).
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- It is sensible to avoid shaking hands entirely to reduce the risk of spreading infection.
- Avoid large gatherings and wear a mask
For more information on cases in Maryland, please visit this link https://coronavirus.maryland.gov/. They are listed by county and zip code.
For more information on COVID-19, including symptoms and treatment, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
Thank you and be safe!