Community Pier Rules on Annapolis Court
It has come to our attention that the private properties that are next to the pier on Annapolis Court have noticed people riding their bikes up the driveway instead of walking them up to the pier, as well as trespassing through the yards instead of using the actual walking trails. Please pay attention to the following rules when visiting the private community pier with your guests:
- This pier is private property of “The Parke”. Use of this facility is at your “OWN RISK”.
- The Community Pier is a part of a trail system and may be accessed by walking or biking. Parking on Annapolis Court is prohibited by OPA Rules. Bikes must be walked from the cul-de-sac to the pier and should be parked on the mulched trail system. Do not park bikes on the sidewalk, pier or in your neighbor’s yard.
- Our Community Pier permit prohibits boat docking. However, small non-propeller boats may be launched from the easement, which is approximately 4’ wide and is located on the left side of the pier.
- Please remove all trash and personal properties from the pier and surrounding areas.
- No children under the age of 19 may use the pier without immediate adult supervision.
- Please stay on the brick or mulched trail system. Be respectful of our residents’ property and do not walk through your neighbors’ yard.
This is private access for Parke residents and their guests only. All Association rules apply.
Please see the attached crabbing pier regulations and contact the office for registration at 410-208-4994.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Any questions or concerns any member may have should be directed to the originator:
Originated by: Ranyah Hamad, General Manager