Qualifications and Settlement
- The Parke is an “age qualified residential community.” The property must be occupied by at least one person 55 years of age or older.
- Persons under the age of 19 may visit occupants provided such visits are not for more than 30 days in any six month period.
- Persons 19 years of age or older may occupy the premises with an age-qualified purchaser tenant.
- The Parke and Ocean Pines have enforceable covenants and are subject to design review for exterior improvements and/or changes. Specific details are contained in the Disclosure Documents for The Parke and Ocean Pines Association.
- Each resident is assigned an identification swipe card for entry to the Clubhouse and Mail Pavilion.
$1000 fee to The Parke for Initial Contribution.
$55 fee to Legum & Norman Management Company for set up of new owner account.
Settlement documentation should be provided to The Parke’s General Manager promptly after closing takes place. Previous owner’s swipe cards should be returned to The Clubhouse